Monday, August 3, 2009

Disney Designs

The first photos of Miley Cyrus' fashion line collaboration with Max Azria have been released. The line is sold exclusively at Wal-Mart. The line is pretty simplistic; plaid shirts, high waisted shorts, t-shirts and jeans. “I wanted to finally make something that was for girls my age. Something me and my friends would wear,” Miley tells PEOPLE.

The line is nothing mindblowing, but we must compliment Miley on keeping the clothes affordable. None of the pieces are over $20. “I love the leggings. I’ve seen leggings like our Miley & Max ones that are about $500. Ours are so affordable and they look super chic!” She knows her audience is tween girls who don't have a bank account like hers.

The thing about the line is that all of these pieces can already be found at Wal-Mart, Forever 21 or the Canadian line Joe Fresh (which we love!!!). So our advice is to try some of the lesser known stores to find these fashions.

Miley and Wal-Mart have enough money in the bank.

Photo and quotes provided by PEOPLE.com.
Writer: Kate Murphy

No comments: