Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"I Die" for "Bananas"

She is the most famous (or infamous) stylist in Hollywood. Project, and styling the A-List celebs like Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes and Demi Moore, Rachel Between filming her Bravo! reality show, The Rachel Zoe Zoe has found time to create her very own fashion line.

This seems to explain the reason Zoe trademarked her famous sayings "I die" and "Bananas".

There aren't many details yet about the line, but it is said to include clothing, jewellry, bags, shoes, and a fragrance. The clothing line is expected to be called "I Die" whereas the frangrace will be called "Bananas". Zoe's camp said the frangrance will embody her "personal style" Whatever that means. I don't know how you can smell style, but I'm guessing it will smell like venti vanilla skim lattes, ciggies, fur, and banana flavoured popsicles.

Rachel also assured buyers that the line will be recession friendly. “It will be absolutely, 100% accessible fashion for sure — for everybody.” Zoe explained. “There’s no reason for me to do a luxury-level design. That’s not who I am. I don’t think it’s what people want from me. I think that I would need to give people that fantasy becoming a reality. That’s my job.”

I wonder if her line will be accessible for those who are bigger then a size 2? I digress.

Right now you can bid on some of Zoe's personal jewellry that she's collected over the years over at DecadesTwo. Proceeds raised go to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance.

And for those of you who, like me, are dying for the upcoming season of The Rachel Zoe Project, the second season is scheduled to be back on air sometime mid-year. I'm seriously having withdrawals from not seeing Brad and his cute bow ties and I miss seeing Taylor blow a gasket on a daily basis.

Writer: Kate Murphy

No comments: